From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 17:49:23 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

I have been busy the last few, and thus everyone has been enjoying the peace
and quiet. ;-)

First off, wanted to say excellent info Bob!  Am looking forward to the
rest.  And folks, even if it is heavy reading, do what you can.  He is
basically giving you a nutrition/biology course here.

Also wanted to publically thank all those that have sent in suggestions for
the anxiety attacks.  They have been better, although not yet gone.  sigh.
I am going to take all the info with me to the doc's on Wednesday.

Had a wonderful weekend spending time with folks from the FML.  Of course,
I ran into some F.L.O. plots, but since my compnay was understanding ferret
hooman beans, they understood.

Go around the house and wash up the floors so no one has to hop, skip and
jump into the house in the first place (coveted poop spot is right by the
front door).  Dump water into sink, turn on garbage disposal.  Nothing.

Try again, nothing.  Company due in half an hour or so.  Sink full of poopy
water.  Look for garbage disposal key, M.I.A.  Try broom handle, try giant
kitchen spoon, try regular hex key.  Disposal is glued into place apparently,
can't get it to budge.

Still can't move the thang, and it is now the next day.  Fortunately for me,
the sink drained of liquid.  I am just not strong enough to move it.  So I
am sans garbaged disposal for awhile I guess.  Until I get some man type to
do it for me.

And Mazel Tov needed to keep up with her training in mouth-to-finger combat
I guess.  She has been very good, but as I was carrying her to put her up,
she caught my finger.  Deep.  I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.
Blew on her face, which sometimes makes them release.  Not her, she clamped
harder.  I heard something like crunch.  She finally lets go.  I now have a
swollen finger.

this is the same little girl who will run up, and then dance off wanting me
to play.  I just have to figure out what she is trying to communicate.  I
think also having company may have excited her too much.

I am thinking of fajitas, queso and beer for the get together.  I have room
on the floor for those who want it, and a guest bed.  Might have to buy
myself a barbque for the fajitas, and make them extra good.

Outside of that, just wanted to let everyone know all is well.

Margaret, Maggie, Marie, Mae, M Woman
who has *25* ferrets Catherine, not *26*