From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 02:20:19 -0400
We finaly got our little fuzzball today :) We've been planning for him
for two weeks now. He's a six week old, male sable. He was nuetered(SP?)
and decented last week.(too young??) I've got tons of questions, but I'm
going to read the FAQ again to make sure the info isn't in there. The
breeder had him on mink food and suggested that i keep him on it. Any
oppinions? (we already went out and bought science diet for kittens and
then he gave us a months supply of mink food) Any way I'll probably be
back on with lots of questions in the near future. I'm glad this FML is
here, otherwise I don't know who I'd ask.

 JOHN,CHRISTI, and ROSCO