Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:53:24 -0700
I don't know if any of you have heard of the cartoonist Darby Conley, he
writes a strip about a guy and his dog and cat, Rob, Satchel and Bucky,
respectively.

The strip is called "Get Fuzzy"...basically it's about the three of them
living together, Bucky is an ornery Siamese, Satchel is a goofy/naive
lab/sharpei mix... well, he has a new book out called "The get fuzzy
experience"...well, there's a section in the book where a new neighboor
moves in, and she's bringing her daughter's ferret, Mr. Squiggles, to
live with her.  Of course, Bucky is not very happy, and there are several
pages of strips in the book about the ferret and bucky...if you guys
want, I can scan in the pages and put a link for you to look at...let
me know.. it's Hilarious!

HUGS
Ang

[Moderator's note: Umm, after all the recent discussions about copyright,
it's probably best if we don't advertise scanning books for people to
look at online ;-)  BIG]