From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:53:41 GMT
We escorted Bella to the bridge on June 19th. I found her on the floor
of the cage unable to use her hind legs. Even after a dose of Pred she
had no change and started bringing up blood. We knew it was time, so I
told her about the bridge. She went very peacefully at 11:15 a.m.

Bella took another little piece of our hearts to keep with her until
we meet again at the bridge. We love you Bella Rose

Mom Deb & Diane Dad
Cage mates Russ Gus Beethoven Phoenix & Blake
Jannie Max Otis Dingus & Hagrid
Benny & Ada Da Cats

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?