From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:36:07 -0600
Why Did I pick ferrets?  The answer for me is.........I didn't, A ferret
picked me!  Our 1st ferret was found in our front yard by my daughter and
her dog - Wthin a week "Stinky" had cast a spell over me that I don't think
I will ever overcome - We sadly lost Stinky earlier this summer - He died
suddenly - It was terrible - My 1st reaction was to never put myself
through that agian - But within a week I knew what I had to do.....Stinky
wanted me to get another ferret - We "rescued" our little Jr. from the pet
shop - He is my baby - My children are jealous - He is now 7 months old -
Then we heard on the news that they had a ferret at the pound so we went
and adopted him the next day - His name is Slim due to the fact he was skin
and bones when we got him - Now he is Fat Boy Slim and he ad his little
brother Jr.  love each other and I love them!!!!!!!!!  They are magical
creatures!!

Mindy, Jr., Fat Boy Slim, and Stinky watching over us all....enjoying the
show!!!!!