From:
Jason Porta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:26:14 -0400
Hi everyone.  I'm new here.  My name is Jay.  My first post concerns pet
sitting.  I would like to know if anyone lives in the suffolk county area
of Long Island, NY.  I'm trying to find the best way to provide my ferret
with a place to stay if or when I go away and have to stay at a hotel
that doesn't allow pets.  I don't want to board him at a veterinary
hospital, because I don't think he'd get the attention, play time, and
space he needs.  I would prefer to bring him on most trips, but there
will be times where bringing him won't be an option.  (Like when you get
a few nights at a hotel as a gift, and that hotel has a strong "no pets"
policy.)  Let me know if you would be willing to do such a thing.  I'd
like to go through sort of an interview process, and I can reimburse the
sitter by pet sitting in return, or I can pay a small amount of money.

-Jay
email me at [log in to unmask]