From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:11:47 -0500
Hi Everyone, thankyou Dr. Williams for responding to my question so
quickly.  I know you must be a very busy man, and to take the time to
answer the many questions that you must receive each day you are truly a
special person.

Stuart Little has dyed his hair and moved into our house.  The other day I
thought I was loosing it.  I caught something out of the corner of my eye
and just for a second I thought the ferrets had learned Navy Seal escape
tactics and opened the door to their cage and proceeded to rope ladder
over the bedroom door.  To my surprise we have a mouse in the house.  The
ferrets and dogs were wondering where there food was going.  Said mouse
must be pretty brave to hang out in a house with seven furries sharking
around.  Gotta give the little guy an award for courage though.

For all the times I have put chicken out for the fuzzies Twister (who
wouldn't even look at it) has finally decided he's feeling left out and
started eating it.  Was I impressed.  Just goes to show that even after
two years some ferrets will change.

As for ferrets and stuffies, every day at playtime the first thing Twister
does is go to the toy box and pull his bugs bunny stuffie out by the ears
and runs to hide him under the bed.  Wolfie had this kind of attachment to
opus the stuffie.  Unfortunately Echo the dog (who feels stuffies must be
unstuffed) got hold of opus and he ended up in stuffed animal heaven.  To
this day Wolfie still checks his old hiding places in search of opus.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-whole lotta dookin goin on