From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 15:18:03 -0400
Steve: you were asking about a cage, wondering if it was cheaper to build
one or buy a "$200 safeguard cage".  Steve, the only "$200" cage in that
catalog is big enough for a small lion!  The ferret size cage, is less than
$60.  This is the two and a half story condo.  They can customize it to a
full 3 story one for less than $90.  The saftguard number is 1 800 433 1819.
The cage I have is the custom three full level one and it is more than big
enough for two fuzzies (Pam says I can put 4 in it, but my other half says
NO WAY!)

Hershey - let's go eat the cat!
Argento - ok, way we go!

Ruby (cat) - ouch! hissssssss!
Jett - don't even think about it!
Geneive - yawn (they know better)

Nome - they are after me now!!!

Sandy (human) - ouch ouch ouch (get these thing off of my socks!

Nan

(P.S.  BIG- I know you don't run an advertisment section, but how about
running some phone numbers like safeguard, totally ferret in the FQA so we
won't have to keep publishing them!  You can put in a discalamier saying you
do not endorce these, but they are FQA....)

[Moderator's note: The ferret database from Pam has all those numbers,
though it's a little hard to know just how prices/service/stock etc.
are without doing some investigating.  But a good list nonetheless.  BIG]