Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 02:30:08 GMT
Hi all,

Some of you may know I started selling my belongings on Ebay in December
to pay for Cookie's operation.  Well, now my Yogi is going to need
adrenal and pancreatic surgery soon, Buddy has a weird "mass," and the
last vet bill (really just a checkup) is $200.  So I'll be making and
selling bedding on Ebay.  Half of the profits will go to my own vet
bills.  Half will go to a shelter in need.  This is because way too many
shelters are closing down, and also the shelter moms were so good to
me--Cookie probably wouldn't be alive right now if not for them.  What
goes around, comes around, and I sure can use some good karma for my
critters right about now.

So far, Ebay sales have bought an xray for my Buddy, and helped buy
lupron for Fuzzy Furbabies Ferret Rescue.  (Partly to make it more
concrete, and also because I know that many people are rightfully
sceptical and may want to check me out.)

Anyway, here's the link to the first set (with a picture of Yogi):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7744052246

The second set, a beautiful pink/yellow/orange tie-dye flannel, will go
up soon, followed by several more that I'm excited about planning.

Thanks everybody,

Clover