From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 18:52:21 -0700
I think many of us who attended the International Ferret Symposium in
St. Louis last weekend were very impressed by the presentation on the
Black-Footed Ferret Program by Travis Livieri from Prairie Wildlife
Research.  We were so impressed with the program, we were able to raise
over $2200.00 in a special auction.  Special thanks for Bob Church for
being such a great auctioneer!!

As with many wildlife programs, the need to funds is ever-present.  I
came home asking myself what I could do to help.  After looking over the
web site for this organization, I see they have a black-footed ferret
adoption program.  No...you can't get a real BFF, but for a $25.00
donation, you can get info about the BFF of your choice, e-mail updates,
pictures and more!!  For those of you who attended the symposium and saw
the presentation, here is another way you can help...and if you didn't
attend the event, but would like to help and learn more - here's your
chance!

For info on how to adopt, please visit:
<http://www.prairiewildlife.org/>
and click the 'adopt-a-ferret' link!!

I have already adopted mine - now it's your turn!!  While you're there,
please take a moment to sign the guest book!  Tell them Judy sent you!!

THANKS!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC

ps....Renee...I expect to see you name there!!!!