From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 21:29:51 -0400
Kodo, Bear and Buddy have a new home with us and our "only fuzzbutt".  I
guess you could call it ferret math?  I was sorry to hear their previous
family had received quite a few flames for needing to find them a new home.

I went last Saturday with my son and our little dog, Butter.  These
wonderful fuzzies have been very well cared for.  They had ALL of the vet
records; receipts for the original purchase of the fuzzies; More bedding
than most homes have for their entire family; Toys; hammocks; vitamins;
food; littter pans; tooth brush etc.  etc.  etc..  The cage is huge with
anything a fuzzie could need or want.

No one person can predict what their situation will be in three years.  The
Rosenthals did not deserve flames.  They had never neglected their babies.
They did not want them neglected.  When their situation changed they felt
they may not be able to give the fuzzies the attention they were used to.
They took steps to find a good loving home for them.  It was a difficult
desicion for them.

Our family is thrilled to have them.  They are a wonderful addition.  I will
be keeping in touch with the Rosenthals via E-mail with updates and digital
pics.  My Thanks to Bill G. for all the hard work and information he puts
into the newsletter!

Anon in Ca.