From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:53:41 -0400
Becky and Heather,

We just recently adopted a new girl who is going through the same issues
with our two males we already had.  Originally, Mittens ignored Lyssa (the
new girl) and Joey tried to assert his dominance over her by rough play
fighting.  Joey finally got over this stage and we felt it would be ok to
put Lyssa in the same cage as Joey and Mittens.

Now, Joey and Mittens will try to share a hammock or sleep sack with Lyssa,
but she will chase them out with much hissing and chattering.  Sometimes
Mittens gets really stubborn and sleeps in the front of the sleeps sack
anyway.  Lyssa will start screaming at him to get him to leave, but when he
doesn't, she settles down and goes to sleep too.

I think this is just a phase they go through and things will eventually
settle down with everyone snuggling together.  I would only worry if there
is blood or a lot of "fear" pooping.

Hope this helps!

Natalie