From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 01:44:16 +0000
Well, I took all three to the book store for their outing today.  I am
amazed at how well-behaved they are out in public!  (Well, for the most
part, Rosa did escape from her harness 5 times....she's figured out how to
rub it on things to get the velcro to unhook.)

Most of the people who came were actully fairly young children.  I didn't
let them handle Brit (who ended up thinking the whole thing was a bit too
much, but had fun anyway), but as usual Rosa was climbing up any and
everyone she could find and happy to hang out in laps and arms (never does
this for *me*!) Rocky spent about half the time in my lap, but since there
wasn't enough of Rosa to go around, he ended up in laps barely big enough to
fit him too.  He's great about it, just loves it, and I'm real happy with
that.  He's more subdued than Rosa, so he's very good for anyone to pet an
hold, from the ferret-timid to children.

Dooks!

Sue, Rocky & Rosa *snooze* and Brit *PLAY!*