From:
Pat BAby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:59:21 -0700
I have no idea why anyone would want a ferret as a mate. Half the time
they don't hit the box, lay in bed most of the day and leave their
stuff laying everywhere. They also will sleep with any other warm body,
male or female. They expect you to wait on them hand and foot and if
you are not fast enough, have been known to bite your ankles. Right
now I am looking at a living room scattered with ferret stuff, and
he is laying on his back under the TV cabinet banging a toy up and
down, just cause he likes the noise. A six foot version of this....
no thank you.

--
Pat BA`by
Everything will be alright in the end!