From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:00:19 -0500
I love reading where everybodys from I wish we could see pics of everybody
too.  Here is ours: My husband (Ben) and I met on line in a chat room, fell
in love and married.  When he moved from TX to MI in 98 he brought his 2
ferrets Ossi, and Isis.  I fell in love with them too.  Since then we have
added to our business Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, and Trooper.  Both
Ossi and Isis have gone to the rainbow bridge, but they are still in our
hearts.  Bubba and Smokey came from the Humane Society, Trooper came from a
man on this list.  Snickers came from a pet store and Casper came from my
niece.

I found this list last year by looking up ferrets on the net.  Since then I
have found new friends right here in MI that have ferrets.  I have helped
out at shelters, the Humane Society, and we did a ferrets across the U.S.
last summer.  That was interesting.

I have learned so much from the FML.  I want to also thank everybody on the
list for all the cards and the letters when Ossi and Isis died and to let
you know they really help.  What great bunch of people.  Also for all the
advice and the help this year.  Some of the letters to the FML made me cry
and some made me laugh.  Its a great list.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers "just let me out mom please"
Casper "hey big guy want to fight"
Bubba "hey move it white girl"
Smokey "Where's the pop can?"
Trooper "Oh mom these kids are so silly"
Ossi and Isis @rainbow bridge