From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 21:19:40 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Yep, it is the loud mouthed broad again.  Thought I was gone for good.  Ran
out of folks to irritate so I came back here.  <EG>

Actually, been really sick lately and then today had to run the guanlet of
tests to the chest area.  It is really amazing to me what all they can do
to you during a mammogram, of course this was a slightly different kind due
to weird stuff on the first.  They still weren't sure so I had to undergo
an ultrasound also.  One kinda cool thing, the ultrasound machine and such
is run off a big mamma Mac.  Yippee!

I got a cute pic of my namesake in Seattle today, nope not a fert but a
long legged itty bitty kitty rescue.  Maggie is a cutie pie even if her Dad
is a little short on the hair side.  We are talking Paul Schaeffer here
folks.  hehe.

The crew is doing fine, even after the great Crisco incident.  You see, as
a single person, I have started buying Crisco in those fat sticks so it
lasts longer.  I seemed to have left one out, it must have been confiscated
by a cat (when I had forgotten about it) and several days after its use, I
found what was left of it by the dryer.  I do have one cat that thinks he
is a fert who loves any kind of oil or butter, so I am sure he stole it.
But it looked rather ravaged by the ferts also, so I guess they are going
to get some extra weight from it.  NOT that I am recommended this by any
means.

William and Harry are staying with me for the time being, the hoblets (that
is, not quite stinky boys yet).  They are turning into real cuddle bunnies,
and Harry likes to lick and suck my finger.  They both have double chins
and are just HUGE little monsters.  Takes two hands to pick them up.

I hope everyone is enjoying the play offs, I have decided to cheer on the
Padres since the Astros didn't show.  sigh.  Some very good pitching on the
Braves though.  Should be fun.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Oh yeah, I got my first Fat Weasel Ale from
the Northwest.  Tasty stuff.  ;-)

hugs to all the furred ones,

Maggie Mae in Mid Mo and the crew of, gasp, choke, 29