From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:34:57 -0600
I know I shouldn't go to the pet stores when I know they carry ferrets but
I just had to.  This store is located, in Ok Cityy , crossroads mall, well
they are selling kits that are too young and their belly's are blue.  they
are inactive and they have seedy poop in their cage they are in a enclosed
cage with a plastic front and not very much room.  Will someone please tell
me what to do about this????  I really hate seeing these babies treated
like this.  They had about 15 of them in a small cage.  :(

E-mail me privately off the list with your suggestions

Paula