Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 20:19:00 EST
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this...

I have two ferrets currently, and in about ten months I will be moving from
Japan back to the U.S.  Does anyone have any idea how the animal quarrantine
laws work, and if I can prevent the fuzzies from having to be quarrantined
at all?  I've talked to a couple of people who've done the move with dogs,
but I'm not sure if it's the same.  We'll be flying to Michigan, so I would
assume their laws apply?  Any help or advice would be welcome.  I'd like to
plan this out as far ahead as possible and make sure I have all the bases
covered... Thanks.

My email address is [log in to unmask]

     -Bill Weber