From:
Jean McKim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:38:18 EDT
I started having trouble finding wood pellets (even at Tractor Supply
Co.) here in MI in the summer, so I bought some Woody Pet bedding (also
at Tractor Supply).  It doesn't cost much more and absorbs better.  It
is designed as animal bedding (may be in the the horse bedding section).
I use it as a bottom for my aviary, a substrate for my tortoises and as
litter for the ferrets.  It absorbs smell well too.

Jean