From:
David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 21:22:46 +0100
The folloing is being forwarded from alt.pets.ferrets & private e-mails to
me.  If you have any info, please send it directly to [log in to unmask]

My ferret has lost about 70% of her hair and is not eating.  The vet doesn't
know what it is .  She will eat a little bit of fruit (grapes and water
mellon).  I feed her Iams daily.  She is turning a yellowish color.  Any
ideas or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

I'll give you some of her symptoms:

She is not eating her Iams ( or very Very Little)
She has lost a lot of hair, primarily on her butt.
Her vulva (spelling ???) is swelled
she is pooping very little and what little poop she is doing is runny
She has very little energy & is sleeping alot
Lastly her nose has a yellowish tint
Any HELP I can get I would appreciate.  I don't think she has alot of time...

Thanks

Eric Waldrop

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]           *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and Co-Founder                     *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *