From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:19:07 -0500
>Our group has received word of Ferrets Unlimited & Jean's need for
>assistance and is sending $150 to help out.

Thank you so much.  It amazes me that because of ferrets I have eithre
met in peron, or over the internet many wonderful people.

I am still kicking.  Got a boat load of tests coming up in Feb.  I refuse
to see any doctor or hospital in Jan.  I will not start my year like that
again!! : )

Here is something I was told by one of those "cancer foundations" that
help.  And I quote: "If you had died, we would be able to help you.  But
since you are not dead from cancer we can't do anything.  I am sorry."
Well I just lauged and told them I don't need help THAT bad.

I have been lurking on many lists.  I have a hard time keeping my thought
process going in one direction.  Insomnia I guess.  kat thinks it is
sleep deprevation.

Thanks again.  Think I will go take a nap and back to lurking and putting
together baskets.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue