From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:26:05 -0500
Hi, I am new to the newsletter but not new to being a ferret mom.  I make
hammies for ferrets and I sell them on Ebay and from my home page.  Cost
of my hammies are very low and the hammies are of very high quality.

Here is the link to my home page.
http://www.geocities.com/lighthouse_cove_ferret_bedding/
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says
Christmas Hammies, there is also a link for other hammies I have for
sale.  Hope you find something you and your fert will like.

Karen