Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 22:51:17 -0400
Super pets Internationals makes a nice little guy called Frankie Ferret

FACT (Treasured Ferrets) also has a large selection of immitation ferrets,
ermines, BFF's, otters, etc.  Reach them at [log in to unmask]

fleas and lethergy
If you have a serious flea problem, I can not recommend enough a new product
called Frontline.  It killed ticks on a stray ferret and has kept the cats
flea free for the first year in my memory.

It can only be purchased at the vets office, is $20ish for a spray
container, and is well worth it.  Works on dogs, cats and ferrets.

Did any of you see the Mark Trail strip on ferrets back on 6/16?  I
mentioned it on the FML because he was printing misinformation.  Well, I
wrote Jack Elrod, the author, and sent him ferret information, and he WROTE
BACK!  Thanked me with a hand written note.  He lives in Atlanta, Ga.