From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:28:31 -0700
Hey everyone welcome Big Vinnie to my household and Business he's a huge
guy and his thing when he war dances is he hisses at things and his fur
is so soft.  He's between 11 and 12 weeks old and looks full grown.  His
paws are the size of a ferret Sasquachs' and he is prone to running at
full tilt and running into your shin and war dancing at the offending
shin.  He's also a big time tube warrior also he likes to ambush toes and
kill them he really likes to kill big toes.  My brother Joe really knows
how to make a guy feel better he went out again and bought Big Vinnie for
me.  So Hope please send some good vibes to Big Vinnie for a very long
life of killing toes and feet.

P.S. Sandee tell Bubba that I am sorry about what happened to him.