From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:52:54 -0800
"Prezzys in da Paws" is the goal of the USSS-Underground Secret Santa
Society. Our group initially came together to insure that those poor
little shelter ferrets that were...ahh.. "FORGOTTEN" by the Santas
that picked them from the Giving Tree, would NOT be forgotten. Members
{Agents} were sent out to make sure that these babies had a chance to
"Feel Special" and share in the joy of Christmas. It's our way of
helping the ferrets and the shelters they live in. Our members, kind,
generous, loving, thoughtful people, all accomplished our goal. The
Mission was a success. THANK YOU ALL!! The group has decided to stay
together in order to further help the Rescues and Sanctuaries year
round. Our new mission is to help individual shelters by any means we
can. We've decided to do a "Christmas in July" on a monthly basis.
Members nominated and voted on shelters across the country to be the
"FEATURED" shelter of the month.

We are hosting an On-Line SILENT AUCTION each month to raise funds for
that shelter's medical expenses. Medical/veterinary bills are, as you
all know, a huge part of the rescue's day to day expenses. 100% of the
funds raised in this auction are going directly to the shelters
veterinary account. This months "Featured Shelter" is THE FERRET VILLA,
run by Cindy and Tom Scheidt. Cindy and Tom are always first to step up
and help anyone who is in need. We feel it is our turn to help them and
their shelter. Bidding is open to everyone who'd like to participate.
The auction is limited to 20 items and includes a nice variety of
quality jewelry, bedding, toys, food, supplements, huge gift baskets,
gift certificates, artwork, T-Shirt, collectables from around the
globe. We have a FABULOUS "DIVA" package.

Thanks to our very generous supporters: Patty Ferret, Lisa O, Rabbit
da Ferret {FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary}, Rockys Rescue {Barb Clay},
Ferrets Choice {Julie Johnson], Debbie Polhill Saunders {BigLick Ferret
Rescue},Anita "Wonkeymom", Libby Nelson, Mary Bologansky, FINNIE da
Face, Tower of Fun {Cindy Scheidt}, Linda Gurule, Sue Wilson
{Australia}, Patty Ducharme, Sally Hill Paluh and Ferrets in Paradise.

To get in on the Bidding Fun, help a shelter in need and have a chance
to WIN something AWESOME, PLEASE click on this link:
http://www.32auctions.com/prezziesindapawz

The auction will run from Midnight Feb 5 (tonight!) thru Midnight
Feb 28, EST. The LUCKY WINNERS, which could be YOU, will be notified
immediately after the auction ends. You will be notified as to whom you
contact. Please let your donor know where/ how you'd like your WINNING
item shipped. All item/shipping amounts need to be received within 48
hrs of auction closing. Winners pay shipping, unless otherwise
indicated.

GOOD LUCK, HAPPY BIDDING and, most of all, THANK YOU!!!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker and Jessie Molan