From:
Debi Teter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:44:20 -0500
I have used the Zupreem food exclusively for a few years. I just
recently met their director of international business at a triathlon
get-together. I had no idea they were based here in Kansas City.

I emailed him today to see if they have any sample packages and/or
coupons I could get for you. He forwarded my message to the marketing
person who is out of town until next Friday.

Hopefully they will come through with something for you, but in the
meantime, if you don't have any other offers from people who have
sample packages, let me know and I'll gladly send you some from the
big bags I have at home.

Debi