From:
Ferret Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:37:36 -0500
>After much searching on the eBay site, I finally found a place to voice
>a complaint over the dead ferret.
>http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportInfringing

It worked!
Enough of us must have written in to eBay!  The auction is gone!  I
replyed with a thank you to eBay.  I checked all other auctions by
[log in to unmask] and his 'pet' was not listed at all.

After I got his personal info from eBay, (it mails a copy of your info to
him too), he wrote asking how he could help me.  I'm not writing back- I
am satisfied now.  I just hope he gets the sense to cremate or bury his
ferret.  (Why would anyone want a super exotic adrenal ferret mount anyway?
They're so rare afterall... *smirk*)

Thanks to those who wrote eBay- we made a difference.

Back to the shadows of lurking with me,
Jen
Ferret Business of Wisconsin

From eBay to me this afternoon: