From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 15:50:47 -0500
Hi Everyone,

TABLE TOPICS: May I address this to everyone attending the symposium in
Portland and to all those who will be registering soon - During lunch
on Saturday, we will be having our "table topics" during lunch. If you
love to talk, especially while eating :-), and if you know a ferret
subject quite well, please consider "hosting" one of our tables. The
table topics are generally open discussions about ferret related
subjects and are very friendly. Just e-mail me if you are interested.

ZOO TRIP: We will be having our traditional zoo trip on Sunday, after
the sessions, (time to be announced) and it will be led by Bob
Church... To keep costs down, we will be taking the MAX (public
transportation) at a cost of $2 each way. We will be going as a group -
meeting in the hotel lobby, traveling to the MAX site together and you
will have your choice of sleeping or talking all the way to the zoo.
Once there, we will be paying admission as a group to take advantage of
the best possible price. I am told there are otters and meerkats there!
If you would like to join us at the zoo, please drop me a line at the
above address.

Francine

Francine Prager
http://www.ferretcongress.org