From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 1997 15:04:28 -0400
I just wanted to announce the addition of two beautiful fuzzies in my home.
After Blizzard's death, my boyfriend found me two little ones and completely
surprised me Friday night with them.  Mercedes is a 14 week old cinnamon and
Bentley is a 8 week old silver mitt.  They are just beautiful.

I have a family friend in DE that is looking for a home for two ferrets.  A
male and female, cinnamon and sable (I don't know which is which), 2 years
old, they are vaccinated and have been eating Iams Cat food.  They need a
loving home and are FREE.  Please email me if you may be interested.  (No
medical problems either)

I have questions for those of you out there that have bred your fuzzies.
Both of mine are intact and I need to decide if I want to get them
spayed/neutered.  If I breed my female it will only be once and for my own
benefit.  As a vet student with an interest in ferrets, I think it would
help me to experience it once.  But my first priority to them is as my pets.
Does breeding a "pet" ferret change your relationship to them at all?  I
know it can be a problem with birds.  I have more questions too.  So if
there is someone out there who has some experience with breeding that would
be willing to answer some questions for me, please email me.  I plan to do a
lot more research on this too.  Thanks

Shelley Straight
Virginia-Maryland Regional
College of Veterinary Medicine