"BETH ANN :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:17:08 -0500
Hi Everyone!
    This is my first time posting, but I've been watching from afar for
about 2 1/2 weeks.  I was so excited to find out about the FML, you all are
terrific!!  I have a 3-year old named Bandit and I got him about 4 months
ago.  I've read everything that I can get my hands on and it's all terribly
interesting!!

    My question to everyone is where can I get a friend for Bandit?  I live
in Indianapolis, IN and I wondered if there were any places in any adjacent
states (IL, OH, KY, MI) or here in Indiana that rescue/adopt ferrets out.  I
don't want to buy a ferret in a pet store due to the amount of $$ (I'm a
college student).  If anyone knows where I can go, please email me privately
or just post.  (I read the FML everyday!) I would appreciate any help or
ideas!  Thanks bunches!!

Beth, Brian, and Bandit 8-)