From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:11:25 -0700
I no want Ms. Oracle to take the raffle tickets.  I was scared when mommy
read her post to me!  That so mean!  I gonna get Mr. Big to protect them.
He a nice guy.  He let me write to you all and tell you that the raffle
for the pretty White Russian Quilt is still going on.

The money from the raffle goes to help fund ADV research.  Yeah, I know,
you just sent money away in the card exchange and other raffles for that
too.  But this is different.  Why?  ummm ummmm cause I said so!

But really, I gonna be serious for a minute.

There is always a need for donations for ADV research.  Can you imagine
what the world would be like without ADV testing and knowledge?  Oh I
can't even think about it.  It too sad.  Most of the money to fight ADV
comes from donations from ferret people.  Without that, there would be no
research, no testing and then no cure.  ADV would run rampage through the
ferret world and we could all get sick and die.

Now Mommy Crying.  I give her treat and make her feel better.

Ok... where was I?  Oh yeah, testing....and money.

So, this raffle is where you can win a pretty quilt ..... Parris's mommy
made it http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html Her mommy got some real
talent!  But then again I think it's cause she has Parris that she has
the talent.

The tickets are:
$1.00 each
6 for $5.00
and the super special...30 for $20.00

So, have you bought tickets for the raffle yet?  No?  Why not?  I wanna
hear why you haven't bought tickets yet....

Don't have checks on you?  Well silly do it when you get home!
WRMQ
P.O. Box 33033
Reno, Nevada, 89533-3033

Don't like writing checks or sending cash?  Well then try www.paypal.com
their paypal account is [log in to unmask]

So, what are you waiting on?

Oh, you wanna see it in person before you enter the raffle?  Well you
might be in luck....

Also if you want to see the quilt... and not just in pictures... you can
go to the shows where it gonna be viewed at:

Ferret Buckeye Bash
Saturday August 23, 2003
Veteran's Memorial Hall ~ 300 W. Broad St.
Columbus, Ohio
***Kat will have a table at the Buckeye Bash for the Quilt and ADV Info

Ferretstock IV a "50's Celebration"
Sat Sept 6 2003  11 AM -3:30 PM
Marlborough Recreational Pavillion
Marlbrouough, NH  03455-0561
***The WRMQ will be displayed at the Ferret Wise vendor booth this date
only!

The Ferret FunFest 2003!!!
Specialty Show
Saturday, September 13, 2003 at the
Wayne Ford Civic League
1645 North Wayne Road
Westland, Michigan

then The Symposium in Atlanta GA on October 3rd and 4th...where tickets
will be sold till the winner is be drawn Saturday evening.  (you do not
have to be present to win)

Oh... I see, you don't need a quilt because you make them or you don't
like them?  Well I can solve dhat problem for ya right now... you enter
and if you win you can donate it to ME, Princess Pepper.  I no mind at
all. :-)  Really.

I hope that you enter the raffle several times.  It helps your chances
AND you donate more to the ADV research so that one day, there will be
no ADV.

Love,

Princess Pepper

(MY PICTURE... http://www.geocities.com/ferretsrspiceoflife/Pepper.JPG -