From:
"Newell, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 21:33:00 -0400
Hi All

I have been real busy and have not been posting very much though I have been
reading as much as I can.  Any way the reason I am posting today is my
sister in Nashville has about a four year old female ferret.  Honey (the
Ferret) is loosing allot of hair around the tail and is starting to look
like a rat.  I told her to get to the vet right away because I feel it could
be a adrenalin tumor.  She has not been in Nashville for very long and is
trying to find the best vet she can.  She has been told by allot of people
that for ferrets she would be best to go to Dr. Lutz which she has seen him
before and likes him but wants to know if anyone knows anything about him.
Also any other information any one has would be great.

Thanks from Tim and Noelle (8 Ferrets 1 skunk and a very confused Dog)