From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 08:59:08 -0500
To Deziree!

Whoopee!  NOw she knows that biting is not an option, but being mama's girl
is.  I have thumped noses quite often before with ONLY GOOD results.  I
know none of us would EVER hurt any of our little sweeties, but a little
discipline and a firm NO always works.  I love my ferrets more than
anything in my life and would never do anything to harm any of them, and a
thump on the nose is not a bad thing, and it works wonders - quickly.  It
only needs to be done a few times because the ferkids are VERY intelligent,
and learn quickly!

Happy dooking,
Shannon P.