From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 06:56:44 -0500
Dear William and Hobbes,

I cannot help you as every ferret is different.  But, I overcame a
problem with a little ferret that was not eating or keeping food down.

I have a little girl who was a rescue, and I wrote about her in the FML
a few days ago.  She would not eat, and threw up her meals when she did.
The Vet gave up on her.

There is no medical backing for what we did, but try a half teaspoon of
warm ferretone about 10 minutes before you give the food.  This may coat
the linings of her stomach.  I did this before each feeding of soup, and
she came along.

Blessings on your day,

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice in Charlestown, NH.