From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:47:13 -0400
Auction:
If all the money is collected, Kodo's auction round 1 will have raised
$2505(!)  Part of that will pay off the remaining media fees, and the rest
will go to GLFA's legal fund for the next stage of the Michigan lawsuit.
From there a national fund will be started.

Many many many thanks to the very generous donors and winners.  As the
checks start rolling in, donors will be given addresses where to send their
prizes.  I am putting together the 2nd round; prizes will include some
pretty wonderful items including a "Raisin' Hell" print, a copy of Mary from
Modern Ferret's new book, another Bob Church photo shoot, a plane ride over
California (no, you can't drop ferret poop over F&G offices, but we thought
of it), clear dryer tubes and a whole lot of other great stuff!!

Re: Canada crossing
>on my way to my new home in New york City, (from MI) I was hoping to drive
>through Canada.  ... Will I get any hassle crossing the border(s) with Puck
>in tow?  Any replies would be welcome...

I replied privately but will also state it here: I believe there are a
number of areas in Canada where ferrets are illegal (including Windsor,
opposite Detroit--can someone confirm this?) Canadian customs folks are not
to be fooled with (no offense to anyone, I just mean they tend to take their
job seriously).  I strongly advise checking the laws for each area you plan
to be in.

Ronnie DiComo
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom
(this isn't my website but check it out)
http://www.cris.com/~Romoser/pics/u&t_2.gif