From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:03:24 -0500
Dodie Newcomb posted with concerns regarding smoking in show halls.  I would
like to say for the record that the GLFA prohibits smoking in any part of
the show hall where our shows are held.  Unfortunately, our show was at a
hotel and the entryways and lobbies were not under our control.  If anyone
was upset or made to feel uncomfortable at our show, I apologize profusely!
We should and will make a better effort to provide a smoke-free environment
for all of our shows in the future.  I for one, am a smoker, but make a very
concerted effort not to smoke around my fuzzies.  Just because I choose to
take poisons into my body does not give me the right to force second hand
smoke on anyone or anyfuzzy.  I know I should quit, but quite frankly I
don't have the willpower, so please don't flame me.

If there are any other people out there with concerns, complaints, or
compliments, please feel free to email me at any time.

Tracy
Mid-Michigan Ferrets and Rescue
"Where the Fun Starts!"
GLFA Show Registrar