From:
tasha faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:07:23 -0500
Well I should probably have done this anon but I like to think of myself
as responsible to handle the conseqences of my actions so here goes.  Oh,
before I start if you wish to flame, knock yourselves out but please do it
in private email only so other readers of this list don't have to bother
scrolling past to get to ferret issues.

Ok, this is just my opinion as a reader of the FML albiet not a member
as long as most of you but I have noticed a trend that seems to be
increasing.  That trend being the cut and paste, He said/She said stuff
between individuals.  Granted this is an open forum but can we please
stick to ferret issues and not personal conflicts which may or may not
concern ferrets.  I'm not going to name names, it should be obivious.
Its bad enough there is general bashing/flaming among ferret owners over
topics such as farms/food etc.  that we don't need or at least I dont wish
to read about personality conflicts between fellow ferret owners.

So all I ask and perhaps I'm off base, but I think it's a resonable
request, is that if there is a problem between individuals take it
private and keep it private.

Well I've said my 2 cents worth and take it as you wish.  And in the
spirit of my ferrets let the games begin :)

Tasha Faill owned by the Fuzzbutt Surfers and Foster Mom to the GA Mafia