Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:15:12 -0400
For a look at examples of really cool ferret themed silver jewelry,
go to
http://www.3rfc.org/peoplestuff.htm.

My work is sold at a few ferret shows around the country, and at all
ferret symposiums since the first one I attended in 2003.

People in the Netherlands, Japan, Mexico, Australia, Canada and of
course all over the US are wearing it.

All of my jewelry is 'limited edition' - limited by the time I spend
with my 6 fur guys and the job I have to support them.

I'm always looking for new designs and ideas - both for types of pieces
(i.e. rings, pins.) as well as new designs - your suggestions are most
welcomed. What does your ferret do that you'd like to have recreated in
wearable art made of sterling silver?

Peg Francisco the "ferretsmith" and

Misty, Oreo, William, Teaser, Sedona and Lovelee D. Lilah - We make her
do it! Buy us more toys, Mom!