From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:23:50 -0800
Hello Everyone,

There is a great article in the current issue of Mission Pets that I
would like to share with you.

Please visit:
http://www.missionpets.com/magazine.html
See pages 60 and 61.

While I am here I would like to remind you that the 2011 Ferrets of
the FML Calendars are still available and with free shipping.
Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for ordering info or mail a check or money order made out to Support
Our Shelters and mail to:

Sharon Bearden SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559

Cost $10.50 each. If paying by Paypal please use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Also if you haven't gotten your 2011 Jeanne Carley calendar SOS still
has them available. Take advantage of discount pricing right now and
deduct $5. from your order. The discount isn't listed on the page so
please make a note when ordering that you would like the December
special pricing.
For more info please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

I want to thank the Secret Santas who have contacted me to give
Melatonin Implants to the Giving Tree ferrets. If anyone else would
like to help a shelter ferret with the gift of fur this Christmas
please email me and I can help you help them.

Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters who make it possible
for SOS to make a difference to shelter ferrets.

Sharon Bearden
Support Our Shelters
http://www.supportourshelters.org

Please keep voting for my local wildife sanctuary
Voters have the ability to award a $250,000 grant
to the sanctuary which will be used for improvement projects.
http://www.refresheverything.com/wildlifesanctuary
Text 103289 to Pepsi (73774)
[standard rates apply]
or from facebook
and searching for Ellijay Wildlife Sanctuary and voting daily.