From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:51:34 EST
Okay Robin, I see that you definately have finally lost it sitting there
in the middle of your little ferret nursing home out there in Cacaland.
In your delirious mental state you have taken to dressing up your ferrets
in tiny ferret hats and entertaining yourself with fashion shows I see.
Now, I know you must have more to do in Cacaland with ferrets than to
come up with photo sessions and writing up fashion descriptions.  Poor,
poor Robin.  Doodlebug up in heaven, turn your little face now darlin',
cause it's not a pretty site down here.  Mummy has lost her mind
somewhere in the midst of managing Petey TPO's career and changing
elderly ferret bed pans.  The horror of it all.

Behold evidence of Robins little shop of horrors ... Warning: images and
words on these sites are disturbingly graphic and truly abysmal:

Wolfy