Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 09:38:34 -0800
Linda,

I read your message about C-pi at work and i just sat here and cried.
There is nothing that I can say to comfort you.  I feel your loss.  We
just got our friends yesterday, and I am already so attached that the
transference of your experience fills me with grief.  Just know that an
owner as caring as you must have given this animal a wonderful,
love-filled life.  You did the human, honest and right thing.  Just try
and turn that grief back around into love.  It's hard, I know...

Totally Unrelated.

We live in San Francisco, and just amde the border run to Reno to get our
two new friends.  Because of our Nazi state, and the travelling
distances, we relied on a very nice person in the store to pick out our
fuzzies for us.  We are very happy.  Grendal is a black female, about 8
weeks old, from MF.  She is curious and incredibly bouncy and very
feisty.  Sasha is a grey male, much more cautious.

A few questions:  Sasha is much less interactive.  He can play for hours
with Grendel or exploring and tugging and tackling things on his own, but
isn't interested in chasing anything much.  It seems like his vision
isn't as good.  Grendal can see a bathrobe tie wiggle from 20 feet (and
runs to attack!), Sasha only follows things around a foot or two in front
of him...  His eyes seem clear.  He also waddles a bit, compared to
Grendels bouncing.  Am I just being overly protective?  We can't get them
to a vet until this weekend, should I be worrying?  Everything else seems
ok, plenty of eating, pooping, playing and sleeping.

Also, how come ferrets back legs don't work when they wake up?  They came
out of their sack to great me this morning, chirping and rolling around
and yawning, but they just dragged themselves around for about five
minutes, then the hopped up, pooped, and wanted to play...

Thanks!

Bandits in Marin