From:
Randy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 03:12:32 -0600
HI,
We are new to the FML and we have to say that this is wonderful.  (WE
meaning my husband and I.) We are not used to many people enjoying ferrets.
Usually we encounter people who call them weasel or rats.  We lost our
Tasslehoff last Febuary and I think we are ready to adopt a new fuzzy.  We
don't know of a place in Lawton, Oklahoma that is a shelter for ferrets.We
do not trust the pet stores around this area at all!!  We are interested in
a shelter or a private breeder who loves ferrets and not just the profit
from breeding.  If somebody knows semd e-mail to [log in to unmask]  We
would appreciate it.  Light a candle for Tasslehoff Burrfoot.  Feb. 7, 1995

The Bakers
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/icc.html