From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:21:36 -0700
Helen is still having a very hard time getting around, she is very weak
and not able to do much. She has also gone through some tough times in
the last couple of weeks. She lost 2 very deer ferrets, Polar Bear and
Little Ricky. Some may know who little Ricky was. He was a beautiful
albino ferret that came to her very abused, the before pictures of him
are horrible and the people who did it, did get in trouble, not as much
as we all felt they should have. Any way little Ricky did a beautiful
turn around and turned out to be one of the sweetest little guys there,
he was the one ferret that could even turn a mean ferret into a nice
one. He had a special touch.

She goes in for another blood work up, I believe today, and thank God
the insurance will pay for another month of chemo if needed. After that
if her body has responded to the chemo the will proceed with the stem
cell transplant. Please continue to keep Helen in your prayers that
things will work out so some day she can have her life back. Cancer
really steals you life during the time of treatment.

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 13 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe, Fiona, & Milo

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and
against our will, comes Wisdom by the awful Grace of God...Aeschylus