From:
Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 8 May 1994 09:29:45 -0400
I take my ferrets for walks in the forest, practically every day.
And now that they've gotten older and more reliable, I don't even
keep them on a leash all the time. But I don't unleash both of
them at once.

Regarding baths: Why bother? Ferrets don't need baths, they keep
clean anyway. Besides, they smell less if you don't bath them
often, as their skin doesn't have to produce as much oil.
--
 Urban Fredriksson  [log in to unmask]