From:
Lou Vega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 11:52:53 PDT
Hi all.  I just had to move from Vegas in a hurry,  and couldn't find
any information about transporting my fuzzie on an aircraft.

If anyone has any information as to how to go about transporting ferrets
on aircraft (legally or otherwise),  better late than never.

Needless to say, I couldn't bring Miko here with me due to the lack of
information and abrupt departure and lack of funds while leaving Las Vegas
(isn't that a song?)  I would also like to know if anyone knows of or has
a ferret for adoption in or near Hillsdale, NJ.  If they have a cage and
starting stuff, ie. bedding, water bottles etc. , please let me know and
we can get together.

Thanks