From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:19:53 -0700
I recently moved into a new apartment.  My two ferrets aren't allowed to
run around 24 hours a day as they did before, because this new apartment
has weird carpet that snags easily.  which sucks btw.  anyways, I have
noticed now when I let them out for a few hours through out the day that
they will only play awhile and then I find them curled up somewhere or
in their cage asleep.I don't know if I never noticed how much they slept
before because they had run of the house, How much time does a ferret
sleep a day?  They will be 1 year old in june.  They eat and drink just
fine.  I really don't think that they are sick or anything.  Maybe Im
just paranoid.

thanks for any replies in advance...

[KW]