From:
Larry Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:31:45 -0500
I kept thinking about Barb and her crew every time the news of "more
snow" came on. I am so happy to hear that everybody came through safe
and sound.

I have been to Barb's a few times - for those of you that haven't, it
is truly a wondrous place - out in the middle of nowhere. Any time I
conjure up a mental image of the Rainbow Bridge, Barb's farm is always
there, off to the side with its rolling hills, and a huge carpet of
running, jumping and dancing ferrets, flying a giant "Rocky's Alumni
Association" banner. Many miracles have happened in that little space.

I am certainly not surprised that a big crowd showed up when Barb was
snowed in - she has touched so many people and so many lives. I
wouldn't have been surprised if 100 people had appeared!

Keep up the good fight Barb - you are truly an inspiration to the rest
of us. When things start to weigh heavily, I just have to think about
all that you have gone through, and then those things seem pretty easy
to surmount.

Larry Anderson
Scales and Tails