Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:31:28 -0400
Hi everyone!
My name is Michelle and I am owned by four ferrets (Oscar, miko, Tinker and
Tiny) and two cats (Eclipse and Tigger)  I just wanted to tell you how much
I have enjoyed reading this mailing list and how it has helped me relate
and take care of my little ones.

I never bought them myslef, I entered a relationship where my bf had two
already.  (tinker and Tiny) and I became their step mom. :-D   As the
relationship continued I went and got two more ferrets from afreidn that
couldn't look after them anymore.  (Oscar and Miko) So I guess I am like a
step Mom to all of them, but I love them all dearly.  Even though they run
around, steal slippers and bite my ankles at times.  Hehehehehe!

So I just wanted to introduce myself and my little ones.

Take Care Everyone and have a great day!

Michelle and the Gang.
Oscar, miko, Tinker and Tiny.