From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:40:09 -0800
Hey Debbie;

Hope you and your babies are good; and well.

I just wanted to mention that I don't think we can say ferrets are the
3rd most popular pet (and if I did I apologize), but they are suppose
to be the 3rd most popular mammalian pet in the U.S. I really don't
remember where I saw those stats years ago - like 8 to 10 years ago -
but because of what you said "birds and fish", I was thinking it seems
the article mentioned birds as the 3rd most popular pet with ferrets
being the 3rd most popular (populous) mammal.

It is a bit confusingly algebraic A+2B=4C IF 3D=X... LOL...

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas

Click to feed shelter animals: