From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:42:08 +0000
>Honestly, if you have troubles with some odors then you should donate
>time at a ferret shelter doing all sorts of chores at least several
>times.  It would be bad for you and worse for a ferret if you took one
>in expecting no odors, a 100% litter box hit rate, and food that doesn't
>smell."

None of my 12 ferrets both hobs and jills are fixed and they are as soppy
as can be, I do not agree with fixing ferrets just in order to stop them
smelling, like all other pets my ferrets have their own individual smell,
each one is different from the next and in my opinion anyone who can not
put up with this naturale odour of our pets should think about getting
some thing like a painted rock, although I am told that even rocks have
an odour of their own.